March 8, 2013 in Tech
The Dell TechCenter community for IT professionals wants to recognize you for special contributions to the community and for promoting Dell solutions online. Each year, through our Dell TechCenter Rockstars program we show appreciation to those who participate in Dell related conversations on TechCenter or other IT communities, give feedback to Dell teams, help other TechCenter members, create / update technical content about Dell solutions, or promote the DellTechCenter.com community.
We need your help identifying and rewarding these individuals! If you or someone you know should be a TechCenter Rockstar, we’d love for you to fill out our short application before March 8th 2013 and return it to email@example.com for so you can be considered for our 2013 Dell TechCenter Rockstar program!
What are the benefits of the Dell TechCenter Rockstar Program?
- Official recognition on Dell TechCenter
- First in line for unique opportunities / experiences with Dell
- Dell TechCenter gear
- Invitations to applicable Dell events or conferences
- Access to NDA briefings, early information on products
- Increased engagement with Dell TechCenter team and Dell Engineers
- networking opportunities with fellow DTC Rockstars
What is a Dell TechCenter Rockstar?
- Rockstars exhibit willingness to participate in Dell programs such as
- Dell beta programs
- TechCenter chats
- Guest blog posts on DTC
- Wiki articles
- Answering forum posts on Dell TechCenter
- Dell product feedback or usability sessions
- Advocating Dell online on 3rd party IT communities, blogs, social media, etc
- Rockstars conduct business in an ethical way living up to Dell code of conduct
How cool was the 2012 DTC Rockstar Program?
The 2012 DTC Rockstars was a great success! Dell advocates, including IT pros, Dell partners, and Dell employees, from all over the world that were a part of the program that strengthened relationships both online and in the real world.
In addition to consistent contact with the Dell TechCenter team, DTC Rockstars had access to special early briefings on the Dell 12th Generation PowerEdge, EqualLogic HIT, and Windows Server 2012 / Hyper-V 3.0 launches. The year culminated in many of the Dell TechCenter Rockstars flying to Austin to participate in the Dell World 2012 conference.
To recap, check out the following blog posts that chronicled some of our activities throughout the year:
Featuring Rockstars on the DTC Blog
In summary, the application period for the 2013 DTC Rockstar program is Feb 18th 2013 through March 8th 2013. The 2013 Dell TechCenter Rockstpar application can be found here and should be filled out and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck, and we look forward to welcoming the 2013 Rockstars!